Monday, March 30, 2015

Comeback Post

How I missed blogging. Blogging used to be my daily routine , but then I started college and stopped writing. Now I'm back and hopefully will make this my daily routine again because I still remember how passionate I was into writing!

So . I graduated fashion school and now slowly starting my career in fashion. Will continue my degree next year insyaAllah and pursue my dream to become a fashion lecturer. For now , I'm a kindergarten teacher , temporarily , seeking experience LOL .

For this comeback post, I'd like to write something bout myself... 


My full name is Siti Aminah but my 'social' name is Ami Jim



I turned 24 last February .

I'm half African half Malaysian . My dad's from Mali and my mom's Pahangese!

I've two younger sisters and three brothers .

I studied fashion design at IFTC Fashion Academy and was once studied business management at different college for one and a half years and then stopped cause I couldn't stand maths!

I love fashion , korean drama , and cute guys !

I have a mild OCD. 

I love making friends where ever I go .

I love Spain . Would love to go and have an adventure there one day , insyaAllah !


So , guess that's it for now. Will reveal more as I'm blogging . 


Love, Ami . x



No comments: