Monday, March 30, 2015

Fashion Post + Sprained Knee

Happy Monday ! I'm not working today cuz my knee hurts and I've diarrhea, so I'm at home trying to finish my sketches and do my laundry .

I thought I got better yesterday, but yeah , it wasn't and I really hope I'm getting better by tomorrow insyaAllah .

So , I planned an outfit the night before, but since I'm not going to work today , here's a post about what I'll (or supposed to) wear .


I chose blue cuz I often feels the monday blues LOL! Nah, just kidding . Here I'm pairing my oversize sweater and my boyfriend jeans with my latest purchase which is the Celine inspired slip ons . Gosh , I've been looking for these since last year, and finally got it last month. Was window shopping with my sister and then found this and bought it !
And for a bag, I love my bagpack, it's an inspired old version of the MCM bag . I got this looonggg time ago when I was desperately want the MCM bag. I couldn't afford to buy the original one since I was still studying back then . The bag is perfect and I love it !


I love bagpack! I'm getting my hands on the Phillip Lim inspired bagpack that I saw at Nose store this week, I cannot wait ! 


 So there you go . See you in the next post !

XOXO
-ami-







No comments: