Sunday, April 5, 2015

Blue Wall

Had a productive weekends although I didn't use my time to do the tasks I'm supposed to do but to heck all that I'm gonna enjoy my two days off !

So, I went to Tim's Teapot to have tea with my girlfriends yesterday and boy, we talked about life and all ! We discussed a lot about marriage . Both of them are getting married next year insyaAllah . I'm soo happy for them plus my younger sister is also getting married next year too !
Hmm.. guess I'm the forever alone one in the team . LOL ! But I'm working on it , searching for my future man . Hehehe .


Today me and my sister planned to watch Fast and Furious 7 but then all the tickets were sold out ! Hmm.. no luck . Guess we'll go watch tomorrow insyaAllah . 

I've been shopping like crazyy and I must stop myself from doing that again but I'm still dreaming bout the American Apparel tote and those skinny jeans from Marks and Spencer . Will buy those and promise not to touch my red card ever again !








So, tomorrow's Monday and I'm gonna be so stressful again, so I'mma finish this and watch some movie before I sleep . 

BYE.
-ami-



No comments: