Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Updates

 As I'm writing this, I just finished a plate of scrambled egg with a barbeque sauce on the side just because I'm hungry .  I was waiting for my sister to come home cuz I ordered some food.. but yeah.. one minute after I'm typing this, she came home and no foods that I wanted! But yeah, she bought a box of ice cream, cookies, and a chocolate spread. So, ice cream sandwich it is!

So, still as I'm typing this, I already had four ice scream sandwiches!

Well, this week is going to be a very busy one because I'm moving out to my new house which I'm so excited about! I cannot wait for furniture shopping and decorating my room! Aaahh , I still remember the last time my whole family had a trip to Ikea and bought a lot of stuffs!

I only have one more month left before I ended my career as a kindergarten teacher, because I'll be taking my CELTA certificate in April . Still deciding whether or not should I work before my class starts or just take some long break so that I can study and work on my vocabulary .

The reason why I started to blog back is because I want to strengthen my writing skill and also fixing whatever is lacking in my writing.

So, till then!

No comments: