Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Day wasted LOL


Today I woke up at 12 am, slept late last night, and then made my brunch, and sew my dad's cloth. It wasn't as productive as I wanted it to be, but, I still did something today. 
Not gonna lie, I miss sewing, and I reaallyy wanna start dress-making again and create something, but, I guess not this year as I'm packed with my job and also managing things at home.




Later that evening, I went grocery shopping, bought everything except for onion, and I cooked my chicken without it. It tasted good, though. 

Then, I wasted my three hours being online, and did nothing, basically.
Watched tv for thirty minutes.
Oh, I did some reading! And it only lasted ten minutes, but hey, I took some points .





Was trying to read a novel, but then, Dad got home and asked me to do some stuffs, and taught him how to use an app on iPhone. He's still new to this whole touch screen thing, my Dad's so cute.
So, reading a novel was cancelled, lol. 
And here I am, updating a blog, and while I'm at it, I'm definitely gonna watch some vlogs on Youtube and of course, being on Pinterest.

Need to look for some house inspo since I'm making a trip to Ikea tomorrow morning to shop for a bed frame, might as well shop for some other things too, right ?





So, I'm going to enjoy my hot coffee and wasting more time till morning!

xoxo










No comments: