Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Day 2 Failed LOL

So, by the title above.. I failed.
Yep. I failed in being consistent updating my blog. To write .

I had to admit I am so busy with tutoring, cleaning the never ending mess in the house, and also tonnes of other things!

But I'm not going to let that busy-ness get in the way because I just love writing and I have so much things to write and to let out!
Imagine, waking up at 3 or 4 am in the morning having lots of ideas or things to say and to write. Sometimes, I feel like my head is about to explode! Or maybe, I'm overthinking things.

Hopefully I'll get used to updating this site again, and not forgetting.. come to think about it again, when I did have time, I forgot that this site exist lol!

Oh well, it's time to put this app on my desktop !

xoxo

No comments: